b 5 Loyalty Always United: [__*XiaoQi*__]

Saturday, November 25, 2006

[__*XiaoQi*__]

Hey ppl..Sry..HAven't posted fer a long time sia..haha..But..Wat I am goin to say is tt NO changin of the class blog is allowed..Did kelly give all of u the PW and USER???I think Kelly also 4gotton the PW and USER..BTW..HAHA..Now..Who haven't gotton the PW and USER???CAn u pls COMMENT or TAG in this BLOG so tt KELLY or ME will know wat to do n gif u the pw and the user..ok??Is tt OKAY??

AND ANYWAE...^^

Now I am LEARNING THE SONG...Hao XIN FEN SHOU...Go to my blog N U will know wat is tt song..N anyone can TEACH ME Pls??I am willing to learn..Can??PLS ANYONE???I am tryin to learn but dunno why everytime cannot lehx..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Background By http://www.minutecity.com
+ + + + + + + + + Click here to get Falling Objects + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +