b 5 Loyalty Always United: Chalet 2006

Friday, December 22, 2006

Chalet 2006








Hi all!
I did not manage to take much photos as I was too busy doing the administrative stuff like checking into the chalet, driving people around and getting the food. The photos are pictures I took the next morning before I checked out. (I went earlier and had the opportunity to take some pictures). I must say a big thank you to everyone who came and hope that this little chalet adventure will be part of your 5 Loyalty memory:) Thank you to all the wonderful parents and adults who came to help!
Last but not least....I must comment that we need to do something about the beach cleanliness as it really spoils the beautiful scenic beach. I went to the beach and was greeted by fresh cool breeze and a scenic view of the sea. What spoilt it were the massive litters collected along the shore!!!(check out the pictures to see what I mean). I even found a few dead fishes from the sea.

Merry Christmas Everyone:)
Warm Regards,
Mrs Chong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Background By http://www.minutecity.com
+ + + + + + + + + Click here to get Falling Objects + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +