b 5 Loyalty Always United: The Fun We Had

Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Fun We Had

The Fun We Had Will Never Ever End Rite..haha...I also hope I haf a camera when I went to chalet..then I can take some picture..and post it..but..haiz..I ha no camera at all..haha..but nvm..But I really haf fun tt day..haha...Anyone Who have not get the ID and PASSWORD pls e-mail me @ Xiao_qi_1995@hotmail.com to tell me..and I will reply u the ID and PASS..haha..Christmas IS COMING..yea..
~~~SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO SINGAPORE..~~~
lolx..haha..ok ok..wish everyone a..MERRY CHRISTMAS N A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! =P

By: ~`XiiaoQii`~..haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Background By http://www.minutecity.com
+ + + + + + + + + Click here to get Falling Objects + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +